History

B M Shah & Co. Group was established in the year of 1948 by our founder director Mr. Manilal Hirachand Shah.  At that time, it was just a trading company dealing mainly in Caustic and Alkali related products (Caustic soda and Soda ash). Very rapidly, the company attained great success under the able guidance of Mr. Ambalal M. Shah and by 1975 our directors decided to expand into manufacturing.

 

Thus, International Chemical Manufacturers came into being as our first manufacturing facility located at Dahisar, Mumbai. The portfolio of products manufactured included Specialty Chemicals and Flavours & Fragrance chemicals.  As sales of these products grew, the company achieved astounding success and it became imperative to move to a larger facility to cater to greater demand. Bharat Rasayan was established in 1989 at Tarapur, Maharashtra with a much larger capacity for distillation and a more diversified portfolio of products. Again this became a big success.

 

B. M. Shah & Co. Computer division was established in the year of 1998 through the process of diversification. The computer division was established by Parag Shah as a computer assembling business. Due to his exceptional entrepreneurial skills the company soon established itself as a leading dealer of all Desktop and Laptop brands and then expanded into the domain of networking and software support. At present, the business portfolio of this company also includes security products (Security CCTV camera, Employee attendance machines) and office automation systems.

 

In the year 2015, ISHANT POLYCHEM was established under the leadership of Mr. Parag Shah, the family’s third generation. Owing to his efforts, the company has rapidly embraced new and exciting technologies and now manufactures a diversified range of products. With a focused approach and plans to expand the capabilities in order to serve existing and new customers, the company aims at forging new relationships across the globe. The hallmarks of quality and character continue to guide the company’s philosophy towards its customers, employees and business partners just as they used to do way back in 1948.