Safety is a key aspect of Ishant Polychem‘s corporate culture. It encompasses the health of in-house and contract employees as much as the protection of the surroundings and the environment.
The core statement of our Safety Policy is “Health and safety are at the very top of our agenda – even before the pursuit of sales and profit.”
The key guiding principles of our Safety policy are:
- We abide by the rule of safety first – at the workplace and during our commutes and work-related travel.
- Our supervisors regard safety as an integral part of their leadership behavior and demonstrate it every day.
- Our managers and supervisors establish conditions that ensure the safety and health of our employees.
- We are responsible for our own safety and for the safety of those around us, and we act to ensure this.
- We are role models for safe and environmentally-friendly behavior.
- We build and operate plants with the intention of causing no harm to the people who work there, our neighbors and the environment.
- We expect our partners, contractors and service providers to actively participate in our safety programs.
All elements addressed in our guiding principles in safety are implemented in our management systems for occupational, plant, and transport safety as well as for the protection of our employees and businesses from criminal actions and the risks involved therein.